Before my blog was hacked and my site destroyed, I had recipes on here. I love to cook, but thought, will any affiliate marketer get any type of use out of it. So, when I uploaded a lot of my older content, I didn’t add my recipes that I had then. But then I thought, affiliate marketers need to eat good meals too, since they are chained to a computer for so many hours a day. So, here is my first recipe of several more to come. All of these recipes are my own, so I appreciate any feedback. And yes, I love to cook, especially on the grill, and do all the cooking in my house!
This is a very simple but quick to prepare meal that you can just shove in and let cook. The spices go together great and is a good recipe for those who don’t like a strong “fishy” taste. Give it a try!
1 lb of tilapia fillets(about 4 or 5)
Old Bay Seasoning
Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
Panko Bread Crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Get a 9 by 13 pan out and pour in the Cream of Mushroom Soup (make sure to mix the can of soup with a can of water as well). This should coat the bottom of the pan nicely.
3. Salt and pepper to your liking first. Then, add a bit of garlic to each fillet. Don’t overdo the garlic.
4. Cover nicely with the Old Bay and Paprika. I hate measurements, so all I can say is do it to your liking. I cover it nicely but I don’t overdo it, if that makes sense.
5. Drizzle a bit of lemon juice over each fillet.
6. Cover the fish with the panko bread crumbs.
7. Place the fish in the pan and put in oven.
8. Cook for about 25 minutes. The crust should be nice and crispy and the fish should be firm and flake with a fork.